The Company uses the personal information for the following purposes:
1) The Company uses a customer's contact information, such as the customer's name, address and e-mail address, in order to reply to requests and inquiries from the customer.
2) The Company collects personal information on job applicants for use in the selection of employees to the extent necessary.
The Company manages personal information using the following system:
1) The Company has developed the in-house system necessitated by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and its associated guidelines, and has obtained pledges from its employees that they will treat personal information properly.
2) Use of personal information is only permitted for employees for whom such use is a business necessity. The Company has prepared rules on the storage and management of media including personal information, and takes preventive measures to protect personal information.
3) Personal information is deleted on an as-needed basis after a certain period has passed since the information was obtained, provided its deletion would cause no hindrance to the provision of services.
Personal information collected by MARK'S as a business necessity shall not be disclosed to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the subject of the personal information, except in the following cases:
1) Where the provision of information is required by a public institution based on authority provided for under the law;
2) Where MARK'S judges the disclosure of the information to be necessary in order to protect the rights, profits, fame, and credit, etc. of MARK'S or of other customers; or
3) Where it becomes necessary to disclose the information in order to implement business in alliance with group companies and partner companies.
In the cases above, the Company shall also require such group companies and partner companies to treat the information under standards similar to those of MARK'S. Please contact us here for inquiries on the treatment of personal information by MARK'S.